CJ’S CORN CASSEROLE
A Holiday favorite!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
- 1- (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained.
- 1- (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn.
- 1- (8 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix.
- 1- cup sour cream.
- 1- stick butter, melted.
- 1 1/2- cups shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9×13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for a minimum of 5 minutes, then serve warm.