LEMON GARLIC TILAPIA
93 mg of sodium is all that’s in each serving of this entree!
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 tilapia fillets.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted.
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped.
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes.
- pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top.
- Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.