CJ’s BACON-WRAPPED SEA SCALLOPS
- 2 pounds large sea scallops.
- 1 pound thick cut strip bacon.
- Lemon pepper.
- Chopped parsley.
- 1 stick Melted butter.
Additional Needs Toothpicks.
- Set oven to Broil (low) and preheat.
- Move oven rack to top setting.
- Lay scallops evenly on a oven safe cookie sheet.
- Season all sides of the scallops with lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle all sides of the scallops with chopped parsley.
- Wrap one strip of bacon around each scallop.
- Secure the bacon to the scallop with a toothpick.
- Melt stick of butter, drizzle over bacon-wrapped scallops.
- Once oven broiler is ready, place cookie sheet full of scallops in oven.
- Serve with chilled cocktail sauce for dipping, if desired
* Cooking time will vary from oven to oven but the scallops will not take long to cook. Keep a close eye on them once they’ve been in the oven 10 minutes. You do NOT want to overcook them!