NO BREAD EGGS BENEDICT (Low Carb)
- 2 large skillets.
- circular egg holders.
- Non-stick spray.
INGREDIENTS (2 servings)
- 4 eggs.
- 1 batch organic spinach (stems cut).
- 2 ounces Camembert cheese.
- 8 pieces Canadian bacon.
- 8 tablespoons Hollandaise sauce.
- Cook spinach until reduced. Turn off heat. Drain spinach and pat dry. Return to skillet.
- Add Camembert cheese (cut off outer skin first, then into cubes) and stir until well mixed.
- Spray egg holders with non-stick spray.
- Place egg olders on 2nd heated skillet, add eggs.
- Add Canadian bacon to the skillet and heat.
- Heat Hollandaise sauce until desired texture (see Hollandaise sauce recipe).
- Once eggs have mostly hardened, carefully remove eggs from circular holders.
- Place one slice of Canadian Bacon on a plate, add an egg, then spinach-cheese mixture and top with another slice of the Canadian bacon.
- Drizzle Hollandaise sauce over top.
- Serve immediately while warm.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (2 stackers per serving)