Greetings, and welcome to my kitchen!
I am a “hobby chef” and have enjoyed cooking for others for many years. Those who have been on the receiving end of my culinary creations have consistently loved the meals I prepared for them so, to that end, I’ve decided to bring my love of cooking and desire to serve others together to start my own Personal Chef business – “CJ’s Kitchen”.
My cooking style could be described as “casual family dining” and “versatile”, which means there will be plenty of down-to-earth, popular entrees for you to choose from and will feature the traditional beef, chicken, pork and fish selections as well as entrees for more specialized preferences such as vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan and low carb offerings.
Additionally, a great selection of soup, salad and sandwiches is available to choose from if that is what you’re looking for.
Menu entrees consist of a blend of my own creations and popular recipes I have encountered and researched. You choose it and I’ll cook it!
CJ’s Kitchen is all about convenience for YOU!
I’m not just selling food. I’m offering a service for the many of you who are burning the candle at both ends, working long hours in stress-filled jobs and simply don’t have the time (or the energy) at the end of a long day to go to the store, shop for food, prepare it, then clean up afterward. As a result, too many are opting for unhealthy “fast food” meals.
At CJ’s Kitchen, you choose what you want from an extensive menu, I do the shopping, the cooking, the packaging and presenting. All you have to do is eat it. It doesn’t get any easier than that for YOU! Check out the list of services below that are offered.
Menu and pricing are discussed at the time of our appointment.
I look forward to not only cooking for you and providing you with great tasting, healthy and high quality dinners, but saving you the most precious commodity you have, YOUR TIME!
For appointments and questions, I can be reached either via email or by phone. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 847.212.5192. Contact me today and let’s get started!
CJ’s KITCHEN SERVICES
- At CJ’s Kitchen, you choose the food, I shop, cook, package, label and serve it to you.
- All meals are prepared and provided fresh.
- You select desired meals for the coming week from an extensive list of entrees.
- Main dinner entrées includes your choice of two (2) side dishes. Other offerings such as soups, salads, pizza, sandwiches, etc. include your choice of one (1) side.
- Special diet restrictive options such as Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Low Sodium and Low Carbohydrate are available.
- Entrees are made with only fresh, natural ingredients.
- You initially purchase two (2) sets of freezer- friendly plastic sealed containers, which enables you to store your extra food and which will be rotated each week. You keep the containers if you ever decide to stop the service.
- Before starting, we will discuss such things as any food allergies you may have, personal food likes/dislikes and any personal dietary preferences such as gluten-free, vegetarian, etc..
Contact me today for more information and to get started on eating healthier and saving you precious time!