TURKEY SWISS BLT ROLLUPS (Low Carb)
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 teaspoons heavy mayonnaise.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (4 outer leaves only).
- 1/4 pound sliced turkey (no sugar added).
- 1/4 pound precooked bacon strips (8 slices).
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced to make 8 slices.
- 1/4 pound sliced Swiss cheese.
- Spread about a teaspoon of mayonnaise on the inside of a large single outer leaf of iceberg lettuce.
- Place leaf on the counter and top with 2 slices of turkey breast, 2 bacon slices, 2 slices of cheese, and 1 to 2 tomato slices.
- Roll up like a burrito.
- Close with toothpicks and cut into pinwheels. Repeat to make 4 roll-ups.
Note: Heat all but the lettuce and tomatoes in the microwave, then roll up in the lettuce for a hot wrap with melted cheese.