DEEP SEA PASTA
A very tasty dish full of delicacies from the sea such as large shrimp, baby clams and lump crab meat simmered in a scrumptious white wine sauce and served over your favorite pasta.
*Make it more healthy by using brown rice, gluten free pasta noodles.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- 1 lb. pasta noodles of your choice (diet conscious, use brown rice, gluten free pasta noodles).
- 2 lb. large shrimp (tails removed).
- 1 6 oz. can baby clam meat.
- 1 6 oz. can lump crab meat.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots.
- 1/2 cup white wine.
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil.
- 1/2 cup organic chicken broth.
- Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- 1/2 cup butter.
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley.
- Bring large pot of water to boil, cook pasta until al dente.
- In a skillet over medium heat, mix the chicken broth, wine, lemon juice, shallot, and garlic. Cook and stir until most of the liquid has been reduced. Stir in the butter until melted.
- Add shrimp, clams and crab to the sauce and saute.
- Add al dente pasta to skillet and thoroughly mix with seafood and sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.