CHILLED SPRING SALAD GORGONZOLA
This is so simple to create and it may just be one of the tastiest, healthiest salads you’ve ever made!
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4-6)
- 2 large cucumbers.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes.
- 1 cup red onions, chopped.
- 3 medium sized avocados.
- 2 4oz. containers of Gorgonzola cheese crumbles.
- 1/2 cup Girard’s Raspberry Dressing.
- Chop cucumbers and red onion into small bite sized pieces and add to cherry tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
- Add the Gorgonzola crumbles to vegetables.
- Pour in the Raspberry dressing and mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Chop avocados into small pieces and add them to the other ingredients last so as to keep them from getting too soft.
- Serve immediately.