BAKED WALLEYE SERVED WITH BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER & CHEESY GARLIC AIOLI SAUCE
- 2 LARGE FRESH WALLEYE FILLETS (Cut into approximately 6 oz. pieces)
- sea salt (sprinkled to taste)
- lemon pepper (sprinkled to taste)
- garlic pepper (sprinkled lightly)
- 2 tablespoons organic butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pieces of Walleye into 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour melted butter evenly over Walleye pieces.
- Season to taste with sea salt, lemon pepper and garlic pepper.
- Place baking dish with Walleye into oven and bake for 30 minutes (until fillets are flakey).
INGREDIENTS (Broccoli Cauliflower & Cheesy Garlic Aioli Sauce)
- 1 large head of Organic Broccoli
- 1 large head of Organic Cauliflower
- 3 to 4 ounces of Garlic Aioli sauce
- 1/2 pint Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Organic Butter
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Sea Salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Lightly sprinkle ground Turmeric
- Cut up Broccoli & Cauliflower into florets.
- Pour 1 cup of water into a deep skillet.
- Place florets into the skillet, season to taste with sea salt, pepper and Turmeric, then covering and cooking on medium low heat until tender.
- In a sauce pan, combine butter, heavy whipping cream and garlic aioli sauce, mix together, cooking on low heat.
- Add Parmesan and Sharp Cheddar cheese and stir until cheese blends evenly in the sauce.
- Once fish and vegetables are done, plate the vegetables first, then pour sauce over top and serve hot.