CJ’S BELL PEPPER BURRITOS
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef.
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic.
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped.
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained.
- 1 package McCormick’s taco seasoning.
- 8 bell peppers (4 red, 4 green)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- 2 cups frozen corn.
- 8 dollops sour cream.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut tops off bell peppers, scoop out insides and seeds.
- In a large, deep skillet, brown ground beef and adding onion and garlic until onions softens.
- Over medium heat, blend in taco seasoning mix.
- Add tomatoes and corn, stirring in all ingredients thoroughly.
- Shut off heat.
- Place bell peppers in a muffin tray.
- Spoon meat mixture inside empty bell peppers.
- Top each stuffed pepper with a generous handful of shredded cheese.
- Place muffin tray of stuffed peppers into the oven, cook for 20-25 minutes depending on the oven.
- Remove peppers from oven when cooked, top each pepper with a dollop of sour cream.
- Serve immediately.