ITALIAN VEAL MILANESE WITH SALSA VERDE
- 4 6 ounce veal escalopes (boneless veal meat)
- 100g seasoned flour
- 3 egg, beaten
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 100g parmesa, finely grated
- Oil and butter, to fry
For the salsa verde
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- Handful of mint
- 1 tbsp tarragon
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp anchovies
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Olive oil
- Place the veal between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, pound and use a rolling pin until thin.
- Mix the parmesan and breadcrumbs together.
- Dip the chops in flour, then egg, then the cheesy breadcrumbs.
- Fry the veal in oil and butter for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Blend all the salsa verde ingredients together in a food processor, adding enough oil to get the desired consistency.
- Serve the veal with a big spoonful of salsa verde.
* Serve with sautéed golden potatoes.