PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SEASONED RUB (LOW CARB)
Ingredients (Serves 4)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In separate bowl mix dry ingredients such as garlic powder, oregano, cumin, coriander, thyme and salt.
- Stir mixture with a fork until all the ingredients are well combined and they form a seasoning. This will be used as a rub to ensure the pork is well seasoned throughout.
- Sprinkle the rub over the tenderloin with a dry hand, then rub the pork with the seasoning over both sides of the meat, pressing gently so the seasoning adheres well to the tenderloin.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and heat.
- Add the minced garlic and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Put tenderloin in the pan and cook for about 10 minutes, searing each side using tongs to turn the meat.
- Transfer meat to a roasting pan and bake for 20 minutes. Slice and serve.