SPICY BASIL CHICKEN
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 hot chile peppers
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the garlic and chile peppers until golden brown.
- Mix in chicken and season with garlic salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is no longer pink, but not done.
- Stir oyster sauce into the skillet.
- Mix in mushrooms and onions, and continue cooking until onions are tender and chicken juices run clear.
- Remove from heat, and mix in basil. Let sit 2 minutes before serving.