CJ’s FETTUCCINE ALFREDO PISELLI (Peas)
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream.
- 1 stick unsalted butter.
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- ground black pepper, sprinkle to taste.
- 24 ounces dry Fettuccine pasta.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas.
- In a medium saucepan combine whipping cream, butter, garlic powder, pepper and grated cheeses.
- Whisk continuously as you add the ingredients so as not to burn any portion of the sauce.
- Cook over medium low heat until smooth. Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken upon standing.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Add frozen peas to noodles.
- Add Alfredo sauce and blend thoroughly. Serve immediately.