Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika.
- pinch of Sea salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground onion powder.
- Olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet. Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat for 5 minutes until it is smoking hot.
- Mix together the paprika, salt, cayenne, cumin, thyme, white pepper, and onion powder.
- Drizzle both sides of chicken breasts with olive oil, then coat the chicken breasts evenly with the spice mixture.
- Place the chicken in the hot pan, and cook for 1 minute. Turn, and cook 1 minute on other side. Place the breasts on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes.