ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS PARMESAN (Gluten Free, Vegetarian)
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh Brussels Sprouts.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Add olive oil to oven safe skillet.
- Add Brussels Sprouts to skillet, lightly caramelize.
- Sprinkle sea salt and lemon pepper seasoning over top of sprouts.
- Sautee for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and roast for approximately 30 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
- At 15 minute mark, stir up sprouts half way through baking to ensure even cooking.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and return skillet to oven to cook the other 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Approximate Nutritional Information
- Serving size: 120 g.
- Calories: 120
- Total Fat: 7.3g (Saturated Fat 1g.)
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 180 mg.
- Carbs: 8.1g.
- Protein: 3g.