Thanks go to Jim Nadeau of Maine for contributing this recipe!
- 2 – 16 ounce containers sour cream.
- 2 – cups cheddar cheese, shredded.
- 8 – strips bacon, fried crisp, pat dry and chopped into bite sized pieces.
- 2 – packages Ranch Dip mix.
- 1 – 30 ounce bag frozen hash brown potatoes.
- Combine sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and ranch dip in very large mixing bowl.
- Mix in hash browns.
- Spread into a greased 9×13 baking dish pan.
- Cover dish in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes.