BALSAMIC ROASTED PORK LOIN
Ingredients (4.5 pound loin roast)
- 4 tablespoons steak seasoning rub.
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar.
- 1 cup olive oil.
- Dissolve steak seasoning in balsamic vinegar, then stir in olive oil.
- Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade overtop. Squeeze out air and seal bag; marinate 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pork into a glass baking dish along with marinade.
- Bake in preheated oven, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.