Ingredients (4 servings)
- 3/4 cup milk.
- 2 teaspoons sea salt.
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dried thyme.
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter.
- 4 fresh Haddock fillets.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and thyme.
- Dip the haddock fillets in the milk, then press into the crumb mixture to coat.
- Place haddock fillets in a glass baking dish, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake on the top rack of the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily, about 15 minutes.
*Ideal when paired with a green vegetable such as broccoli or brussel sprouts.