CJ’s ALFREDO SAUCE
Making fabulous Alfredo sauce is so easy to do, you (hopefully) won’t ever buy the ready made stuff from the store again.
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream.
- 1 stick unsalted butter.
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- ground black pepper, sprinkle to taste.
- In a medium saucepan combine whipping cream, butter, garlic powder, pepper and grated cheeses.
- Whisk continuously as you add the ingredients so as not to burn any portion of the sauce.
- Cook over medium low heat until smooth. Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken upon standing.
*Makes 8 servings.