SALLY’s WATERGATE SALAD
- 1 3 oz.package instant pistachio pudding.
- 1 pint of whipping cream (NOT cool whip, whipping cream in the dairy case).
- 1 can(14-16 oz) of fruit cocktail.
- 1-2 cups of mini marshmallows
- Add pudding and whipping cream into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Start out on low with the mixer so that the pudding doesn’t spray.
- Increase the speed as the mixture gets a fluffy consistency (2-3 minutes).
- Add fruit cocktail, juice and all, and then the marshmallows.
- Fold carefully into the pudding/whipping cream mixture. Spoon into a bowl and refrigerate.
*Optional topping: Ground walnut pieces.