CJ’s CHILLED SUMMER SALAD
Cucumber, Tomato, Onion and Mozzarella Salad
This is an easy and very tasty summer salad idea. For this recipe, I used all organic vegetables and a fresh ball of mozzarella cheese. Fresh is best!
- 1 large cucumber.
- 2 fresh tomatoes.
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped.
- 1 packaged ball of mozzarella cheese.
- 1/2 cup of tomato basil salad dressing.
- Ground black pepper.
- Chop cucumber, tomatoes and onion into bite sized pieces.
- Toss vegetables together until well blended.
- Add desired amount of ground black pepper.
- Add tomato basil dressing and toss vegetables again mixing in the dressing.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into bite sized cubes and add to the top of the salad.
- Place salad in refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Spoon salad into salad bowls and serve while chilled.