Grilled T-Bone steak, smothered in a sauteed mushroom and onion gravy topping. Served with jumbo shrimp & corn on the cob.
INGREDIENTS / EQUIPMENT
- T-Bone Steak.
- Pre-cooked Jumbo Shrimp (tails on).
- Fresh Corn on the Cob.
- 2 cups fresh mushroom pieces.
- 1 large white onion (thick sliced).
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 stick real butter (melted).
- 1 jar Heinz beef gravy.
- ground black pepper.
- sea salt.
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- Gas Grill
- Grill safe perforated cooking sheet.
ASSEMBLY / COOKING DIRECTIONS
- Heat gas grill to very high heat (500 degrees or more).
- generously season each steak with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- roll each corn cob in melted butter, season with salt & pepper, then roll up in aluminum foil.
- spread jumbo shrimp evenly on the cooking sheet and generously butter.
- place foil covered corn on the cob on grill’s upper rack, turning regularly.
- sear t-bones on high heat approximately 4 minutes each side.
- reduce heat to a medium setting.
- place jumbo shrimp and cooking sheet onto grill, staying away from the hottest part of the grill so shrimp cook slower and more evenly, turning regularly.
- on side burner, sautee on low heat 1 tbsp minced garlic with the onion and mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Pour beef gravy over the onions and mushrooms, thoroughly mixing together.
- cook steaks 10-12 minutes per side (medium rare), 12-15 per side (medium).
- remove corn, shrimp and steak from grill and plate. Spoon sauteed mushroom & onion gravy over top of steaks.
- Serve immediately.