CJ’s GRILLED POTATO SALAD
- 8 red skinned potatoes.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 chopped red onion.
- 1/2 up chopped green onion.
- 2 cups chopped bacon.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1 cup chopped red peppers.
- 1 cup chopped green peppers.
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno peppers.
- 2 large chopped tomatoes.
- 2 cups triple shredded cheese.
- 1 Dollop of sour cream (per serving).
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Grease sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil (large enough for all ingredients to fit in).
- Slice potatoes THINLY and place on the foil sheet.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the potatoes.
- Place on heated grill (lid closed for 10 minutes).
- In a pan, brown the chopped bacon, drain grease.
- Mix all other ingredients (except sour cream) together in a bowl then spoon over the potatoes on the grill.
- Fully cover ingredients with another piece of foil until they are fully enclosed.Cook 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked but still firm (do not overcook).
- Remove from grill, open foil and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream over the top.