CJ’s CHICKEN SPAGHETTI LASAGNA
- Prep time: Approximately 30 minutes.
- Cook time: 30 minutes.
- 1 lb. box spaghetti.
- 2 jars marinara sauce.
- 2 cups frozen spinach.
- 2 chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic.
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped.
- 1 tsp sea salt.
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped oregano.
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped basil.
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 cups ricotta cheese.
- 1 cup shredded triple cheese blend.
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Boil large pot of lightly sea salted water.
- Add spaghetti and cook 7 min. until al dente.
MEAT & SAUCE
- In a large skillet, pan fry chicken breasts, drain off liquid.
- Chop chicken breasts into small bite sized pieces and put back into skillet.
- On low heat, add marinara sauce, garlic, onion,oregano, basil and black pepper.
- Stir ingredients until well blended, remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ricotta, triple cheese blend, grated parmesan, eggs and frozen spinach.
- Stir together until thoroughly mixed together.
PRE-HEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES.
- Spoon a layer of the sauce in a greased 9×13 in baking dish.
- Evenly layer some of the spaghetti noodles over the top of the sauce, covering the pan base.
- Spoon 1/2 of the cheese mixture onto the noodles and, using a spatula, spread the cheese evenly over the noodles.
- Add another layer of meat sauce over top.
- Add another layer of noodles.
- Spoon the rest of the cheese mixture over top.
- Spread rest of meat sauce over top the the entire dish.
- Generously sprinkle additional parmesan cheese over the top.
- Place in oven and bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After cooking, remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes, then serve.